Search
  • Elle

Why We LOVE Marketing For Restaurants



Restaurateurs! Did you know that you can grow your customer base with a solid social strategy?


88% of people look up reviews on a restaurant BEFORE they even step foot inside the door! Facebook is your best friend when it comes to promoting great reviews and then putting these in front of your potential audience through targeting. They also come up on search engines too helping those ever important page rankings.


Instagram is DELICIOUS. Did you know that a massive 60% of people following food and drink venues will spend money there or have done in the past and are therefore likely to return? I mean, you probably even do that too - I know I do. Let’s look at this in numbers - if one follower books a table for 4 and an average meal costs £20 per person, that’s a whopping £480 of additional revenue for every 6 in 10 people who follow you!


Remember Twitter? Well Twitter LOVES food and drink. For every 26 delicious tweets, users generate over 86 replies, 511 mentions and 121 retweets! By not promoting your brand across these platforms you are literally leaving money on the table.


Sounds amazing, right?


Social media was made for restaurants and bars. Both are fundamentally about bringing people together, social media just does this in an online space. By encouraging positive conversations around your brand on social platforms, you can bring these potential customers offline and into your venue.


It's basically better than Tinder is for singletons.

But with so many places marketing themselves on social media, how can you make yourself stand out? Social media marketers will tell you that 30% of marketing is knowing your products and service but the other 70% is understanding how the algorithms on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram work and then adapting your strategies accordingly.


We offer affordable social media and content packages that are designed for restaurants to bring their online communities offline into your venues.


We are offering free social media marketing reviews. All you need to do is sign up and we’ll contact you to see when best suits your busy diary. And there is no obligation, we hope you find our free audit useful so that you can apply our tools into your own social strategies. We love that Bristol is a hub for amazing flavours and tastes.


Free social review you say?

Socielle is a Bristol based social media strategist team specialising in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter management as well as Facebook targeted advertising which is designed for sales and getting more people through the door. Deliveroo and UberEats are fantastic platforms but we believe that there is nothing like the ambience in a thriving restaurant.


We are all qualified through CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing) and keep updated with the latest training, regulations and algorithm updates so you won’t miss a thing.


All you need to do is email us at hello@socielle.co.uk and we’ll get in touch for your free review!